Admission RequirementsGolden Leaves
Program tuition includes
- Orientation to each site and program
- ALL courses and universities
- Room and Board
- Health Insurance
- Chinese Visa
- ALL travel within China and within Israel (Not including overseas flights).
A maximum of 20 participants will be accepted annually. To be accepted, all applicants:
- Must pass at least two interviews with our staff.
- Must speak English with enough fluency to participate in classes and lectures.
- Must provide two recommendation letters from community leaders.
- Must have a minimum of 80% average in their high-school diploma.
- Must complete the registration form that will be sent to you upon request.
- Must agree with our rules and regulations.
Note: due to the nature of the program, we will be very strict in enforcing our rules and policies.